August 3, 2013

A Brief Introduction - A Superior Life

Hello,

This is Peter Gjovik, I am a teacher, blogger, writer, occasional artist, picture taker, and reader; this is my blog. Thank you for checking out some of my photographs and reading my occasional writing (however unpolished it may be).  I decided to build a blogspot because my tumblr page asuperiorlife.tumblr.com started to seem limited for the kind of content I wanted to publish. However, I still post there as well.

This blog serves as more of a personal journal than professional portfolio for my photos and work. I'm twenty-four and don't really know what I'm doing, but I suppose this will work for now. If you want to get a hold of me for any reason feel free to email me (peter[at]thegoodcamp.com) Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment